High Temperature PCB Tracking Label stock 3m 3922, 3m 7811, 3m 7812 Polyimide Thermal Transfer Labels
3M™ High Temperature Resistant Label stocks are recommended for thermal transfer imaged label stock applications where a high durability and superb resistance against highest application temperature is required.
Label stock 3922 will address 95% of PCB tracking applications
Label stocks 7811/7812 can address the needs for process temperatures of 300°C and higher.
- High temperature label stock: Acrylic and polyimide materials
- Durable and UV resistant
- Limited tamper evident properties on certain label stock
- Thermal transfer and dot matrix printable
- Matte White facestock and easy readability of barcodes and variable information
- Compatible with lead-free solder reflow process
- UL and CSA approved
- RoHs and WEEE Compliant*
Printed circuit board tracking labels that see the following conditions:
- Solder wave reflow
- IR reflow
- Top and/ or bottom side wave solder
- Most cleaning processes and chemicals
3M™ Thermal Transfer Polyimide Label Material 7812 is a polyimide film product that offers ultra-high temperature performance. This label product utilizes 3M™ Adhesive 100, that can withstand up to 450°F (232°C) short-term heat resistance, has excellent solvent resistance, and exhibits low outgassing characteristics.
- Matte white thermal transfer topcoat for easy readability of barcodes and variable information.
- Adhesive will not degrade when exposed to a wide variety of harsh processing conditions. This adhesive also offers exceptional shear strength even at elevated temperatures.
- 50# densified kraft liner assures consistent die cutting.
- UL Recognized and CSA Accepted. See UL (File MH16411) and CSA (File 99316) listings for details.