3m Scotch 9415pc Double-sided Removable Repositionable Tape
3M9415PC double-sided removable tape is made from PET film with acrylic adhesive.The tape is clear colour and with white release paper. 3M9415PC double-sided removable tape in line with ROHS, halogen environmental regulations, is mainly used for the fixed pipe joints, mail temporary fixed credit card, re-use of the envelope seal, removable labels and other occasions.
Jumbo roll size is 1219mm * 50m * 0.15mmT
- This removable tape with good dimensional stability, thermal stability, chemical stability, UV resistance and easy die-cutting processing.
- The front of tape with good adhesion , but the back with low adhesion, so you can re-use many times, can be applied to some specific occasions.
- Long-term temperature resistant 70 ℃, short-term temperature up to 120 ℃.
180 degrees stainless steel peel strength (N / 100MM), test method: ASTM D3330
|Tape surface||Test value|
- Reclosable envelopes
- Core starting and end tabbing of papers, foils, and films
- Removable labels
- Book inserts
- Mounting promotional items
- Removable/changeable advertisements
- Temporary repositioning of foam gaskets
The adhesive strength increases with the increase of the contact area between the adhesive and the attached surface. Stable pressing let the adhesive stick the surface better, which will increase the adhesive strength.
In order to achieve the best adhesion, the bonding surface must be clean and dry. The best application temperature of the adhesive tape is 21-38 ℃. It is recommended that if the initial bonding temperature is lower than 10 ℃, it is not suitable for bonding. Because the adhesive will be too hard and not firmly bonded to the object. However, if it has been bonded, the holding force at low temperature is also satisfactory.