Blow Molding Label IML In Mould Labeling Systems For PP and PE Resin Containers
In-mold labeling refer to pre-printed paper, synthetic or thin-coated labels with a special hot-melt adhesive on the back, which is placed inside the model before plastic blowing, injection molding or thermoforming to create a plastic bottle or basin. The label and the container form a whole, the label and the bottle are basically on the same plane. And the edge of the label is invisible, as if the graphic is printed on the surface of the bottle. The use of in-mold labels eliminates the need for labeling machines. Therefore, in-mold labeling is a new technology with great potential.
- Excellent printing performance, suitable for a variety of printing methods.
- Fast ink-drying and bright colors.
- Orange-peel effect and smooth lines after finished.
- Low static, easy for die-cutting.
- No mutual adsorption between labels to ensuring smooth labeling of manipulator.
- Suitable for labeling of PP and PE resin containers.
|Model No.||CYB-J 105|
|Out Performance||One side matt, one side grain|
|Gloss (%)||Glossy Side||19|
|Surface Resistance (Ω)||Glossy Side||1*1011|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||MD||70|
Cosmetics industry, pharmaceutical industry, cleaning supplies, oil bottle stickers, etc.