Defenders Slug And Snail Barrier made from Conductive Copper Foil Tape
Conductive copper foil tape generates a small electric charge to stop slugs and snails. A natural way to protect plant pots and greenhouse stagings.
Conductive Copper foil tape provides a barrier in areas where snails and slugs intrude. As their slime secretions react with the copper tape, they receive a mild, but unpleasant sensation. The tape works well in areas prone to infestation, such as greenhouses, raised flower beds, flower boxes, trees, vines, and potted plants.
How to Use
- Tear off the paper backing from the Copper Tape.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces in areas that are prone to slug and snail infestations such as; greenhouse benches, raised flower beds, flower boxes, trees, vines, potted and container plants.
- Copper Tape may be nailed to wood surfaces if desired.
- Do not leave gaps in Copper Tape coverage as these pests may find their way through openings not protected.
- Do not allow plants or other objects to bridge Copper Tape as slugs and snails may cross.