Car Perforated Trim Masking Tape for Windshield and Window Molding
Perforated Trim Masking Tape features a rigid band along one edge that slips gently behind moldings, lifting them slightly from the body. This tape allows paint to flow beneath the moldings while masking their exteriors for a professional, finished paint job without removing or replacing the moldings or rework for paint lines. Perforations allow you to tear the tape by hand, saving time.
- Perforations allow for hand tearing without tools.
- Hard band at the tape edge slightly lifts moldings from the body for concealed paint edges.
- Speeds paint time – no need to remove or clean auto body moldings.
- Helps reduce replacement of existing moldings, saving money.
- Strong polymeric film backing holds up to pull force, removes in one piece.
- Translucent liner makes precise placement easier.
|Natural Rubber Adhesive|
|White Release Paper|
|Type of adhesive||
|180° Peel Strength||
|Elongation at break||
natural yellow, light blue, customized
It is designed for masking around flush mount windshields and back glass, side moldings, inset door handles and tail light assemblies, as well as sidelight and headlight units. The film backing features perforations which do not weaken the tape during masking, but allow technicians to tear the tape by hand, reducing the hassle of finding and using cutting tools.