High Temperature Masking Discs（dots）with Wishbone Handle Made from Kapton polyimide Tape
High Temperature Masking Discs are made of polyimide film with silicone adhesive which does not leave any residue, and easy to peel off with wishbone handle design.
They can withstand temperatures of up to 500°F/(260°C).Polyimide masking discs offer an excellent performance in electrical and thermal insulation.It can be used in powder coating, automotive and transformer manufacturing. It has high dielectric strength.
|Film Thickness||1.2/2/5 Mil|
|Adhesive Thickness||1.5 Mil|
|Adhesion to Steel||25 oz//inch|
|Tensile Strength||30 (lbs/inch)|
|UL-94 Flammability Rating||V-0|
|Insulation Resistance||1,000,000 mega ohms|
|Electrolytic Corrosion Factor||1|
|Insulation Class, centigrade||180°C|
|Temperature Resistance||260°C (500°F)|
|Resistance to acids, oils, solvents||Excellent|
- Easy to peel off with wishbone handle.
- High electrical strength.
- Thin and conformable enabling masking of uneven surfaces.
- Wide operating temperature range up to 500°F.
- Excellent electrical insulation.
- Removes without adhesive residue after exposure to heat /chemical.
- Masking of circuit boards during wave soldering or other electronic manufacturing processes.
- Powder coating.
- Automotive and transformer manufacturing.
- Mask for protection of gold fingers of PCB during wave solder process.
- Masking a specific area during a hydrophobic coating process.
- Release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperatures.
- Electrical insulation on transformers, motors, coils, PCB production.
- Solar panels.