Die Cutting 3M 1170 Aluminum Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesives for EMI/RFI Shielding
The 3M aluminum foil tape 1170 is an acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive tape, mainly used in conductive adhesive, used for electromagnetic interference shielding, grounding, electrostatic discharge, in accordance with the die cutting easily removable, easy to operate and die cutting. It has excellent welding performance.
- With thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, chemical resistance.
- Easily die-cut into a variety of special sizes and shapes to protect vulnerable parts from damage and heat insulation during painting operations.
- In household appliances such as refrigerators, this tape can also provide excellent moisture resistance, with reflection and heat dissipation.
|Type of Backing||Aluminum|
|Backing Thickness||2.0 mil (0.05mm)|
|Total Thickness (ASTM D1000)||3.2 mils (0.081mm)|
|Electrical Resistance||0.010 Ω/□|
|Breaking Strength (ASTM D3759)||20 lbs/in (35N/10mm)|
|Elongation -% at break||5%|
|Adhesion Strength (ASTM D3330)||35 oz/in (3.8N/10mm)|
|Temperature RangeShielding Effectiveness||-40ºC to 130ºC>85 dB, 1MHz to 2 GHz|
- Refrigerators, refrigerators and other refrigeration industries.
- Household appliances, such as solar energy, water heater, etc.
- Nameplate, printing, die cutting, electronic shielding
- Tubing wrap.