PET Green Polyester Masking Dots（Discs）with Wishbone Handle for Powder Coating, Plating and Anodizing
Green Masking Discs, also known as Powder Coating Masking Discs, are made of polyester film with silicone adhesive,and easy to peel off with wishbone handle design.
Green Masking Discs can withstand temperatures of up to 400°F/204°C. They are widely used in powder coating, plating and anodizing to mask areas that do not require coating or plating.They are extremely economical and can be removed cleanly without leaving any adhesive residue.
|PET Polyester Film|
|Tensile Strength||135 N/25mm|
|Elongation at Break||40%|
- Easy to peel off with wishbone handle.
- Resistant to abrasion, chemicals and temperature.
- Wide operating temperature range up to 400°F/204°C.
- Excellent electrical insulation.
- Removes without adhesive residue after exposure to heat /chemical.
- Masking parts for powder coating, Plating and Anodizing.
- Masking edges of overlap seams in metal bonding process.
- Holding parts or vacuum bags during bonding process.
- Photo Splicing.