Waterproof Self Adhesive Silicone Ruber Repair Tape for Water Pipe and Cable Seal flex tape.
Self-adhesive silicone rubber repair tape is a self-fusing silicone tape, an easy-to-use emergency repair product that can be used in most areas of the world, home repairs, emergency handling, and maintenance, significantly reducing maintenance costs. Self-adhesive repair seal tapes can quickly repair leaking pipes and hoses, as well as make pipeline insulated and anti-corrosion. The repair seal tape is composed of self-fusing, inorganic silica gel and easy-peelable release film. It has excellent electrical and physical properties and is used to protect the permanently sealed, insulated and waterproof environment of the coated object.
Standard Size and Color (Custom size are available)
Colour: Red, yellow, bluem green, blac, white, gray, transparent
Size: 3m (length) X25mm (width) X0.5mm (thickness)
11m (length) X25mm (width) X0.5mm (thickness)
- Easy to use, easy to operate, can be used with water pressure.
- Superior performance, anti-fouling, anti-hydrochloric, anti-ultraviolet, waterproof.
- Environmental pollution-free, can be used for sealing plugging of drinking water pipelines.
- After fusing it will become one with high strength, good elasticity, no shrinkage, no corrosion.
- There is no need to heat with open flame to make it shrink and bond. One can use it without any tools and doesn’t have to disassemble screws. It can be used in a variety of temperature range. Simple, easy to maintain, high work efficiency.
- Long shelf life, synchronized with the cable.
- Damping, avoid mechanical shock.
|Mechanical capacity||Typical value|
|Color||Red yellow blue green black white grey transparent|
|Tensile strength||7. 8mpa|
|Temperature range||-50℃- 260℃|
|Temperature in Emergency||300℃|
Note: The above data are typical, not as product specifications, actual product data is subject to actual.
- Quick repair of leaking pipes and hose, seal leakage.
- Insulation of connectors of all wire and cable and wire winding.
- Seal waterproof and anti-electric switch busbar.
- O-shaped gasket for emergency rescue.
- Bundle cables and other requirements.
- Winding protection of exposed metal connections, to prevent corrosion.
- Insulation protection of tool handle, anti-slip.
- Insulation protection of high-temperature and high-pollution environments in special manufacturing industries.
- More undiscovered emergency rescue.
When using, peel off the release film, stretch it with force, semi-overlapping spiral winding, in order to get the best self-adhesive self-melting effect, to avoid the tape falling underground binding mud dust, to keep clean without sludge dust between tape layers. In addition, for the vertically placed terminal, the winding is started at a distance of 3cm or more from the cable jacket, the first layer is wound 3cm outside the terminal, and then the second layer is started back. After the second layer is completed, the previous operation is repeated. The third layer, so repeated until the desired layer thickness. In the winding process, moderately stretching 10% -100%, do not stretch the last lap, when finishing, press the tail for a moment to accelerate self-melting self-adhesion. For conditions that are prone to mechanical frictional damage, it is advisable to wind a few turns of PVC adhesive tape on the outer layer as a mechanical protective layer (this operation does not affect subsequent maintenance).