Anti-oxidation Embossed Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape for EMI Shielding 3M 1345 Replacement
3M 1345 Embossed Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape is made from an embossed 1-ounce eadsoft tin-plated copper foil backing with an aggressive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. The edges of the embossed pattern pressed into the foil cut through the adhesive layer to establish reliable metal-to-metal contact between the backing and the application substrate.
- Improves resistance to oxidation and discoloration.
- Embossed deadsoft 1-ounce tin-plated copper foil backing
- Conductivity “through the adhesive”
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- 3M 1345 Embossed Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.
- The tin plating on the copper foil backing facilitates soldering and improves resistance to oxidation and discoloration.