Blue Bicycle Tubeless Rim Tape with Good Stretch and Seal for Road Bike
Tubeless rim tape is designed for rims to make them air tight or used as a light weight rim tape in any rim. It is made from polypropylene strapping tape with a natural rubber adhesive system. The natural rubber adhesive will make sure rim tape can be installed easily and keeps the tape on the rim even under extreme conditions.
Designed to conform to the center channel and bead locking rim bed, our tubeless tape creates an air-tight seal between the tire and rim bed. Our tubeless tape is not as stiff as a lot of the other options, which makes installation a breeze! Tape comes in three widths and is 10 meters long, the size also could be customized. This is enough tape two wrap a set of wheels and enough tape to spare for overlaps or any possible mistakes.
- Good Stretch and Seal
- Tubeless rim tape is air tight and non-pourous, will not affect tire fit, and does not leave a messy residue when it needs to be replaced.
- Universal 22mm -60mm tubeless rim tape-works with most mountain & road bike rims.
- Custom sizes are available upon request.
Clean rim bed with alcohol, tightly wrap rim bed 2×overlap at valve stem, puncture hole for valvestem.
- 22mm - Carbon road rims: for rims between 18mm and 19mm internal width
- 25mm - Altamont and Altamont Lite alloy rims: for rims between 20mm and 22mm internal width
- 28mm - Mountain Bike and Jocassee rims: for rims between 24mm and 26mm internal width
Our tubeless tape can also be used on any brand of rim. Check with the manufacturer about tubeless compatibility and width needed. The tubeless tape can also be used as a lightweight rim strip, and be ran with a tube and tire in any rim.