Clear Mylar insulation Tape Widely Used in Transformers, Motors, Battery Bandage
Mylar Tape is made from polyester (PET) film and acrylic adhesive.It is widely used in transformers, motors, capacitors and other types of motors, electrical components of the bandaged, and high-voltage isolation between the motherboard circuit and the enclosure of the switching power supply. Also used for soft bag lithium battery bandage, such as the protective plate and the cell bandaging, then play the role of fixed and insulated fire
Jumbo roll size: 1270mm×33m/50m/66m (Can be customized).
Colour option: Clear, Blue, Green, Red, Light yellow, dark yellow, Black, White, Pink, Orange
|Polyester (PET) film|
- Good holding power
- Chemical resistance
- High-voltage resistance
- Flammability rating: 94V-0 has excellent solvent resistance
- Good insulation properties and flame retardant properties
- Transformers, motors, capacitors and other types of motors.
- Electrical components of the bandaged.
- High-voltage isolation between the motherboard circuit and the enclosure of the switching power supply.
- Soft bag lithium battery bandage.
- Protective plate and the cell bandaging, then play the role of fixed and insulated fire
|Carrier||Polyester （PET） Film|
|Peel Strength Power||≥44 N/10mm||≥88 N/10mm|
|180°Peeling Strength||≥300 N/M|
|Flame Retardant||UL 510|